Tankless Water Heater Installation in Austin
At 1st Home & Commercial Services, we believe in putting our customer’s comfort above everything else. As such, we provide high quality tankless water heater installation for people looking for hot water on demand. With over 10 years of experience serving the Austin community, our team is proud to support you through the life of your water heater.
We Make it Easy to Go Tankless
Are you curious about going tankless? As tankless water heaters are still a new concept, many plumbing companies have no idea how to install them. We are not one of those companies. Our experienced plumbers have received extensive training on how to install and repair tankless water heaters. We are also dedicated to staying up to date on new and upcoming technology, so we are always one step ahead of everyone else.
Are you interested getting a tankless water heater installed? Contact us online to get started!
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
The way a tankless water heater works is by demand. If you open the hot water tap in your sink, the tankless water heater recognizes the need for hot water and begins the heating process. From here, the temperature of the incoming water is used to determine how much heat the burners must produce to deliver your desire water temperature. When the demand for hot water goes down, the unit shuts down and stops using energy until more hot water is needed. Therefore, you get an endless supply of hot water that is not limited to how much water is in your tank.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
While a tankless water heater may be a new concept to some individuals, many are reaping the various benefits of going tankless.
These benefits include:
- Energy efficient. A tankless water heater only heats up water when you want it to, which saves energy. On the other hand, tank water heaters will heat up to their entire capacity of water whether you need hot water or not, wasting energy.
- Cost effective. As you use less energy to heat a tankless water heater, you will save money. Unlike systems that waste energy to heat large tanks of water, tankless units use 82¢ of every $1 to heat your water.
- Endless supply of hot water. A tankless water heater works off demand not capacity. What this means is that it heats water up as needed. It will also never run out of hot water.
- Extended product life. A tankless water heater’s life span could be up to 25 years if taken care of appropriately. A standard water heater’s life does not last that long.
- No stale water. As a tankless water heater works on demand, you do not have to worry about gallons of water sitting in a tank that could go stale. Tankless water heaters provide fresh water every time.
- Space savings. Tankless water heaters are much smaller than bulky tanks. Installers usually put them on a wall in an inconspicuous place such as in your basement or garage, so they are relatively unnoticeable. In smaller homes, the space savings here is a big plus.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Navien Premium Efficiency condensing tankless water heaters are the number one selling high efficiency condensing tankless water heaters in North America! Committed to ensuring our customers get the absolute best of best, we are proud to offer these Navien tankless water heaters.
For fast, reliable tankless water heater services, call our Austin tankless water heater experts at (512) 957-2992 or use our online form to get in touch.