Plumbing Services for Homes & Businesses in Austin, TX
Discovering a slab leak, coping with a broken garbage disposal, or having standing water in your tub is more than a minor inconvenience. Fortunately, 1st Home & Commercial Services is here to help.
We are the go-to plumbing company of countless residential and commercial plumbing customers in Austin. Rely on our experienced plumbers to solve your problem efficiently and accurately. Our plumbers work quickly, orderly, and strive to find the most cost-effective solutions every time.
Our plumbing services in Austin include:
- Drain & sewer cleaning
- Toilet repair
- Plumbing camera inspection
- Water heater repair & replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
- Garbage disposal repair & replacement
- Slab leak detection & repair
- Sewer line replacement
- Plumbing system re-routing & repiping
- Backflow prevention
- Commercial plumbing
- Clean water solutions
- Gas line repair & replacement
$69.99 Heat Check See DetailsValid from Nov 1, 2023 - Jan 15, 2024
Our licensed emergency plumbers in Austin are experts at a wide range of plumbing repairs. Whether you have a clogged drain or a water leak, we will identify the problem efficiently and repair the plumbing system with the least disruption to your home.
What are Common Plumbing Emergencies?
A plumbing repair may be as simple as repairing a pipe or faucet, or it could be a much larger undertaking. Common plumbing emergencies include:
- Clogged Drains
- Burst Pipes
- Leaking Faucets
- No Hot Water
Avoid Plumbing Issues with Maintenance
Regular maintenance is the key to a reliable plumbing system. 1st Home & Commercial Services offers an affordable Plumbing Maintenance Program that includes inspecting drains, plumbing fixtures, and appliances to help prevent plumbing problems.
AC & Heating
If you are remodeling or simply want upgrades on plumbing fixtures and appliances, let our plumbing experts provide you with proper installations. Our Austin plumbers can even assist you in choosing the right products from trusted brands, so you can get the most out of your investment.
What to Consider When Comparing Austin Plumbing Services:
- Certifications – Always ask to see certification before hiring plumbers. Professional plumbers should have the proper training, and must be licensed and insured in the state of Texas
- Reviews – If you have the internet, obtaining company reviews is pretty easy. Check online to see what other clients have to say about the quality of service received. Select a company that stands out with good reviews and customer satisfaction.
- Estimates – A professional plumber should not be willing to give an over the phone estimate for a project. You want to hire a plumber who does an on site visit to assess what work needs to be completed and then gives an estimate. If an estimate is given without seeing what needs to be done, it will most likely be incomplete or inaccurate.
- Communication – Good communication is key to success in anything. A good plumber will be willing to answer questions thoroughly and communicate effectively with you throughout the project.
Energy Efficient Plumbing Upgrades & Appliances
Water conservation is critical and our plumbers in Austin can help. Our plumbers provide expert advice to homeowners and commercial property owners who want to upgrade to energy efficient plumbing fixtures or appliances. Find out how to reduce your utility bills and improve water quality with appliances like a tankless water heater, low-flow toilet, or hot water recirculation system. Bonus, some energy efficient appliances can help you qualify for federal, state, and local tax credits and rebates.
“Expedient, courteous, and informative.”- Jeremy L.
“Our plumber was awesome. On time and knowledgeable. Found and fixed our issue in no time and even found a few issues that we didn't know we even had. Great job!”- Dustin Brown
“All the electricians and plumbers have been so nice and helpful. They don't try to oversell. I will continue to call 1st Home for any home repair needs.”- Lauren G.
“I can't express enough how great it is using such an efficient and knowledgeable company. The plumbing, A/C, and electrical teams all work together to get the job done and I love how efficient it is to use one company for all 3 of these different services.”- Dede L.
Stay informed with the latest tips and tricks about your home's plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems.View Articles
Learn more about our maintenance program to see what our team can do for your home and business.Learn More
Areas We Serve
We provide outstanding service to all of Central Texas. Check out our service area to see if we're in your neighborhood.Read More