Austin Plumbing Services
Reliable Plumbers for Homes & Businesses
Discovering a slab leak, coping with a broken garbage disposal, or having standing water in the tub are more than minor inconveniences. Fortunately, 1st Home & Commercial Services is here to help. We are the go-to plumbing team of countless residential and commercial customers in Austin. Rely on our experienced plumbers to solve your plumbing problem efficiently and accurately. Our Austin plumbing team will work quickly with the least disruption to your normal activities possible and strive to find the most cost-effective solutions every time.
Call us today at (512) 957-2992 or use our online form to request a professional plumber. We are also available 24/7 for any plumbing emergency.
Experienced in All Types of Plumbing Repairs
Our licensed Austin plumbers are experts at a wide range of plumbing repairs. Whether you have a clogged drain or a water leak, we will identify the problem efficiently and repair the plumbing system with the least disruption to your home. A plumbing repair may be as simple as repairing a pipe or faucet, or it could be a much larger undertaking. Trust our licensed Austin plumbers for any plumbing repair rather than attempting to fix a plumbing problem yourself. We utilize specialized modern equipment to repair plumbing systems in Austin and Central Texas.
Common plumbing repairs we perform include:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer cleaning
- Water heater repairs
- Garbage disposal repair or replacement
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Sewer leak detection and repair
- Plumbing system re-routing or repiping
Avoid Plumbing Issues with Maintenance
Regular maintenance is the key to a reliable plumbing system. 1st Home & Commercial Services offers an affordable Plumbing Maintenance Program that includes flushing the water heater, checking drains, and inspecting plumbing fixtures and appliances to help prevent plumbing problems.
Plumbing Installations Done Right
If you are remodeling or simply want upgrades on plumbing fixtures and appliances, let our plumbing experts provide you with proper installations. Our Austin plumberscan even assist you in choosing the right, efficient products from trusted brands, so you can get the most out of your investment.
What to Consider When Hiring an Austin Plumber
- Certifications – Always ask to see certification before hiring plumbers. Plumbers are licensed trades people and should have the proper certification to prove so. If the plumber arrives with an assistant, this person should be a journeyman plumber, tradesman or a licensed apprentice.
- Reviews – If you have the Internet obtaining company reviews is pretty easy. Check online to see what other clients have to say about the service and quality of service received. Select a company that stands out with good reviews and customer satisfaction.
- The Estimate – A professional plumber should not be willing to give an over the phone estimate for a project. You want to hire a plumber who does an on site visit to assess what work needs to be completed and then gives an estimate. If an estimate is given without seeing what needs to be worked on it will most likely be incomplete and inaccurate.
- Communication – Good communication is key to success in anything. A good plumber will be willing to answer questions thoroughly and communicate effectively with you throughout the project.
- Troubleshooting – A good plumber should be able to complete the job right the first time. However, no project or house is without unforeseen problems. Make sure that the plumber you hire addresses these potential problems and warns you. They should also be able to troubleshoot the problems during the course of the project.
Our Austin plumbers are ready for any of your plumbing needs. Give us a call at (512) 957-2992 to request a service today!