Professional Electrical Services for Homes & Businesses
At 1st Home & Commercial Services, our licensed Austin electricians are experts at a wide range of electrical repair services. Whether you have landscape lighting that flickers or your breakers aren’t working, we will identify the problem efficiently and repair the electrical system with the least disruption to your home or commercial property.
We understand that electrical issues can also be potential fire hazards. Trust our professional Austin electricians for any commercial and residential electrical repair rather than attempting to fix an electrical problem yourself. We utilize specialized modern equipment to fix electrical systems.
Our electrical services include:
Importance of Electrical Inspections & Maintenance
Electricity can be a potential fire hazard and quickly turn to an emergency, so an efficient electrical system needs to be properly grounded. If there is a lack of grounding in your electrical system, the electricity does not have a clear path to the ground. This means that it can potentially cause a fire in the area where it is having trouble. To protect your home, it’s important to schedule regular inspections and maintenance services for your electrical system.
When to schedule an electrical inspection in Austin:
- Before you buy a new home
- If you’re planning on selling your home
- If you frequently pay for electrical repairs
- If you notice a dead outlet or switches that don’t work
- When you add a new major appliance to your home
- If your home is more than 40 years old
- Before you do major home renovations
We are proud to offer our Peace of Mind Maintenance Program, so you don’t need to worry about your electrical system. A preventive maintenance service is crucial to avoid potential fire hazards and thousands of dollars in fixing fire damage.
Our electrical maintenance program includes:
- Inspecting the electrical panels and connections to make sure there is no damage or evidence or corrosion and overheating
- Checking GFCI or ground fault circuit interrupters location and operations
- Inspecting arc fault circuit interrupter location and operations
- Checking for proper voltage throughout the home
- Checking the amperage to make sure your system is not pulling too much electricity
- Checking the operation of your outlets and light switch
- Checking for weather protection on exterior devices and lights
Correct Installation of Lighting & Electrical Appliances
When it comes to replacing light fixtures, you may want to change the same old ceiling fan that you moved in with or you may notice that you are burning through light bulbs more quickly. Our Austin electricians are your go-to expert whenever you need to replace or upgrade any light or electrical appliance to make sure your home is always optimal and efficient. Our licensed electricians often work alongside architects and interior decorators to make sure your new fixtures tie into the existing electrical system efficiently and safely. Our focus is helping you design an electrical system that matches your needs and keeps your energy costs low.
To request professional electrical services in Austin, call us now or use our convenient online form!