HVAC Repair in Austin, TX
Emergency HVAC Service is Available—Call (512) 957-2992 Now!
When your AC or heater at home or your place of business has suddenly stopped working, know that you can rely on 1st Home & Commercial Services for prompt repairs. We will ensure your air conditioning and heating is fixed in a timely and professional manner with the dedication to prevent future issues that might arise.
If you are installing, replacing, or upgrading your current HVAC system, let our Austin HVAC service team help you, too. We can discuss and analyze the needs of your facility to determine the right system for your building and budget needs. We go off of what’s called “comfort values” and address all your concerns by offering diagnostics and education.
Our company will always put your comfort first. Call us now at (512) 957-2992 or use our online form to schedule HVAC repair in Austin.
Full-Service Austin HVAC Technicians
Every individual deserves to have a comfortable living or working environment. A home or workplace that is too hot can lessen productivity while a property that is too cold can negatively impact the health of everyone in the place. Thankfully, we can rely on our HVAC system to maintain indoor comfort. For any heating or cooling system problem, however, count on our professional technicians.
Our Austin HVAC repair technicians provide a full range of services that include:
- Air conditioning – Texas residents know how important it is to have a functioning AC not only in the summer but for the larger part of the year. If your cooling system has poor airflow or is leaking, call our team and we’ll get it to work efficiently again.
- Gas furnace repair and installation – Any appliance that is fueled should only be handled by a professional technician. At our local company, we are licensed and trained to work on gas furnaces. Contact us if you need repair or replacement services.
- Heating – Our technicians are knowledgeable on a wide variety of heater brands and models. Let us help you if your heating system is not providing you the warm, comfortable temperature you need.
- Ductless mini-split installation – If you’re thinking of renovating your garage or storage room into an extra room for your house, consider installing a ductless mini-split. We can help you select the right model and provide proper installation.
- Dryer vent cleaning – 10,000 house fires annually are associated with blocked dryer vents. Don't wait to service your vents before it's too late! Call our team and we’ll provide you with a video camera inspection as well as cleaning services.
We also specialize in lowering air conditioning and heating costs by providing energy-efficient solutions for your home or business.
Increase HVAC Efficiency with Maintenance
There are many homeowners that don’t realize how important having a seasonal maintenance service can be. All manufacturers recommend having seasonal preventive maintenance services performed on your system periodically.
We are proud to offer our Peace of Mind Maintenance Program to protect your heating and air conditioning systems. This HVAC maintenance service is a complete cleaning and tune-up of the system to help it work at peak performance, remain as efficient as possible, and prevent major components from failing. Extending the life of your system and saving money on your electric bills are other perks of having a seasonal maintenance performed twice a year.
HVAC Filter Delivery in Austin
If you live in Central Texas you probably have allergies. There are a handful of things you can do to alleviate allergens in your everyday life, but none more important than cleaning your HVAC filter. We recommend, at the very least, once every three months, and more often if you have animals in your home.
Our Austin HVAC repair team wants to keep you and your property comfortable, which is why we now offer the convenient service of delivering filters to your doorstep for the same price as retail, so you won’t ever forget to change your air filter again.
Our Austin HVAC service experts are standing by for your call. Request a service today at (512) 957-2992 or use our online form!